The following Terms and Conditions apply to both Captains of all teams and the individual players within those teams. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the removal of a team or player without warning.
CitySide Sports requires Captains of all teams to be responsible for the following duties:
- Informing all players that play for the team during the above mentioned season at CitySide Sports, that the competition does not automatically supply personal injury insurance.
- Inform my players that it is highly recommended by CitySide Sports for each player to either enrol in our optional insurance coverage provided by Sports Underwriting Australia or in their own Private Health Insurance, or for the team to take up Team Insurance with CitySide Sports, also provided by Sports Underwriting Australia.
- Understand that having enrolled the team into the season, teams are expected to play out the season in full or may be liable for forfeit fees for the remainder of the season.
- Abide by the Bond System in place by completing a Credit Card Authority Form (details will be provided at your first game).
- Endeavour to control their players on court to ensure they behave in a socially acceptable manner and follow instructions given by umpires or supervising staff on the matter.
- Ensure that their players show respect toward the umpires, superviors and staff and do not engage in continual dissent with the umpires.
- Acknowledge that CitySide Sports Management shall determine if games shall be played or not based on the weather and that if the decision by Management is to play, then my team must take the court or shall forfeit and the appropriate forfeit fees will be due.
- Read and abide by the Competition By-Laws speific to your sport, as listed on the CitySide Sports website and keep up to date with any changes that may occur.
- Sign the waiver form (along with the Credit Card Authority Form) at the start of the season which confirms your compliance with the above terms.
All players must abide by the following conditions:
- Behave in a socially acceptable manner which includes but is not limited to not engaging in, physical or verbal abuse or discrimination of any kind including on the basis of gender, nationality, religion or sexuality toward any player (opponent or fellow team mates), umpire, supervisor, staff member or game spectator.
- No player is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs during play.
- Any player found to be endagering other players through their play may be removed by the umpire (or management). This may include if the umpire believes that a player is under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs and consider their play to be dangerous.
- Read, abide and keep up to date with the Competition By-Laws specific to your sport as listed on this website, in particular to the section of 'Player Registration'.
- Understand that CitySide Sports does not automatically provide personal injury insurance for players and that CitySide Sports holds no liability for injuries that may occur on court.
- Acknowledge that CitySide Sports advises all players to either take our insurance with Sports Underwriting Australia via CitySide Sports or have their own Private Health Insurance and to ensure their policy covers them for injuries that may occur whilst playing.