Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to both Captains of all teams and the individual players within those teams. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the removal of a team or player without warning.
- Advise my players that while all players are covered under CitySide Sports insurance policy with AHI Insurance, this cover is not 'comprehensive' and we encourage all players to enrol into their own Private Health Insurance.
- Understand that having enrolled the team into the season, teams are expected to play out the season in full or may be liable for forfeit fees for the remainder of the season.
- Understand that while CitySide Sports will endeavour to fixture according to our time preference, it cannot always be 100% guaranteed in a way that is fair to everyone and your team may receive a game outside of that preference.
- Endeavour to control their players on court to ensure they behave in a socially acceptable manner and follow instructions given by match officials or supervising staff on any matter.
- Ensure that their players show respect toward the match officials, supervisors and staff and do not engage in continual dissent.
- Acknowledge that CitySide Sports Management shall determine if games shall be played or not based on the weather and that if the decision by Management is to play, then my team must take the court or shall forfeit and the appropriate forfeit fees will be due.
- Forfeit Fees: Understand that forfeiting at any fixtured game, a full game fee is due and further, your team will pay the opposing team's game fee if you forfeit after 2pm on the day of your match.
- Read and abide by the Competition Rules specific to your sport, as listed on the CitySide Sports website and keep up to date with any changes that may occur.
- Sign the waiver form digitally via myTeam at the start of the season which confirms your compliance with the above terms.
- Behave in a socially acceptable manner which includes but is not limited to not engaging in, physical or verbal abuse or discrimination of any kind including on the basis of gender, nationality, religion or sexuality toward any player (opponent or fellow team mates), match official, supervisor, staff member or game spectator.
- No player is permitted to be under the influence of illicit drugs or deemed to be intoxicated during play.
- Any player found to be endangering other players through their play may be removed by the match official (or supervisors/management). This may include if the staff believe that a player is under the influence of illicit drugs or intoxicated from alcohol, and consider their play to be dangerous.
- Read, abide and keep up to date with the Competition Rules specific to your sport as listed on this website, in particular to the section of 'Player Registration'.
- Understand that while all players are covered under CitySide Sports insurance policy with AHI Insurance, this cover is not 'comprehensive' and we encourage all players to enrol into their own Private Health Insurance.